Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Fred Banana Combo - No Destination Blues - Jerk Off All Nite Long





I got this single as a gift from my buddy Big Tim over @ Ugh! Blog whom I've known for many a year now and i can't thank him enough as this a kooky little German punk rock 7 inch from 1978 that i did not have! So thanks Mister. From what I've read this is one of the 1st self released German punk records and an important one in German punk history.... This definitely has its roots in the world of Rock musically, at least to my ears, but leave to the Germans to write a song about beating off all night long...

The Fred Banana Combo - No Destination Blues

The Fred Banana Combo - Jerk Off All Nite Long

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict, springs to mind, off the cuff so to speak.

Bush

biolisboa said...

Hello: I am the label owner Rui de Castro from Warm Records. Thanks for poting these but naughty naughty having downloads for free!

Warm Regards

Rui
Lisbon
Portugal :)

biolisboa said...

I am still looking for Gotfried Tollman!!! Anybody knows where he is now?

Warm regards

Rui de Castro
Lisboa

Devil Dick said...

can't help you locate GT sorry.... and if you want i will take down the downloads? i'm not here to ruffle feathers just share good music!

cheers!
dd

biolisboa said...

Thanks Dick. I know it's good muic. I was hoping to do a video of this Jerk off track one day for my Warm Records channel on You Tube. I make no more money from the Fred Gottfrieds, haha!

Keep up the good work.

Warm regards
Rui

Unknown said...

Hi !
I'm working with Gottfried Tollmann, lead singer of The FBC. Here's the new blog made by us http://fredbananacombo.tumblr.com and also our FACEBOOK page http://fredbananacombo.tumblr.com

New album's coming soon :)

xxx

Unknown said...

Made a mistake in my last comment.
Here's the fb page https://www.facebook.com/thefredbananacombo

(check the blog, there are new video made of exclusive photos from the 80's)

biolisboa said...

So, Gottfried, is this you? Rui will comment here sometime soon. As a matter of fact I am Rui but I am using Mary's computer, haha! Thanks for the links! I hope we can meet again here in Lisbon one day!

Warm regards
Rui and Mary

biolisboa said...

Gottfried: Are you the real Gotty? We must meet again. Go to my Google+ profile or write to me on Facebook or Tumblr (warm records)or email me.

Warm regards

Rui de Castro
WARM RECORDS