Thursday, October 16, 2008

Forward to the Caves 10/16/08 Play List:

on the air now: www.wlfr.fm

Here is what we are playing: ALL 45's!!!

Nektar - Nelly The Elephant
The American Group - Stay Off The Grass
Love - Your Mind And We Belong Together
Mashmakhan - Days When We Are Free

The Volcanos - A Lady's Man
Ted Taylor - Something Strange Is Going On In My House
Kenneth Deal - Go Go Gumbo
Rodge Martin - Lovin Machine (Thanks It's great Shakes for turning me on to this great cut!)
Little Milton - Grits Aint Groceries
Chambers Brothers - Funky
Barbara Lynn - You Make Me So Hot
The Undisputed Truth - Ball Of Confusion

Ella Johnson w/ Buddy Johnson - I Don't Want Nobody
The Ikettes - The Biggest Player
The Trixies - Mamma Didn't Lie
The Inspirations - What Am I Going To Do With You
Little Willie John - I'm Shakin'
Muddy Waters - Twenty Four Hours
The Videos - Trickle Trickle
The Classics - Enie Minie Mo
Billy Lamont - I Got A Rock and Roll Girl
The Enchanters - We Make Mistakes
Buster Brown - Is You Is Or Is You Aint My Baby
Little Bobby Roach and his Combo - Mush
Bobby Marchan - Booty Green
The Cleftones - You're Driving Me Mad

The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Tribute To Jimmy
Irish Coffee - The Show - Masterpiece
The Sweet - Man From Meca
The Tonics - Daddy
Blues Magoos - Dante's Inferno
Iron knowledge - Show Stopper
El Dubi - Dakila
Rare Earth - (I know) I'm losing You

No comments: