Thursday, October 16, 2008

A most insane record collector dream....

So i really believe that my record collecting may have reached new heights of insanity last night when i had this dream about records:

I'm sitting on my porch when i see a bright light in the sky that comes crashing to earth in the woods near the house. I go to investigate and see a flying saucer crashed into the ground with it's side busted open, there are a few dead aliens still strapped in their seats and all of their cargo is strewn all over the ground. As i stand there in shock and amazement looking over what i can barely comprehend what do i see? Boxes of 45's! So what do i do? Grab them! And what are they? Martian 45's from fucking Mars!!! Crazy strange looking writing on them that I can't understand or read so I take them out to "The Spot" to show everybody. So I run into DJ Pres and tell him my story but he has a look on his face like "C'mon man" but i show him the stash and he busts out his portable and we both hear for the first time real live fucking MARTIAN MUSIC!!!! It was insane sounding and we are both freaking out saying can you believe this shit! One of a kind martian 45's here on earth!

Haha! No shit! People start gathering around listening for themselves and next thing you know EVERYONE is just bugging out! Egg beard is trying to get close, Jimmy the pusher is trying to push his way in, Stinkie is crying in the corner saying shit like "why couldn't I find this stuff" the old man is there with a look of disbelief, Jack the ripper, Robert, the hippie, and everyone else is all around and no one can believe what is going on and then my dream just ends.....

I think i need help....

No comments: